A Better Quality of Care for a Better Quality of Life!
Extraordinary Care Provided by Exceptional Caregivers
High quality care comes from high quality caregivers. Every one of our caregivers is an employee of AccordCare, not a contractor. And we pay a higher wage than the industry average to ensure we attract and keep only the best caregivers.
Our Staff Includes:
- Nurse Practitioners (NP)
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Home Healthcare Aids (HHA)
- Personal Care Assistants (PCA)
Only the Best
- We only hire thoroughly trained and licensed professionals
- All caregivers are employees and covered by worker’s compensation
- All workers are FBI fingerprinted, screened and drug tested
- Every caregiver is supervised by one of our RN Managers
We Are Here to Help
Navigating the types of care available and knowing which is right for you may seem intimidating. Getting started is easier than you may think. Call us today and we will schedule a free consultation. We will develop a companion care plan and schedule that is tailored to your unique needs and preferences.
AccordCare provides you peace of mind, knowing your love one is in good hands.
Experience You Can Trust
Our trusted and qualified Care Managers are teamed with experienced Caregivers. Our team provides ongoing professional evaluations and modifications to the Plan of Care and Caregiver supervision.
Let Our Family Care for Your Family
AccordCare provides in-home care that allows people to continue living safely and happily in their own homes. If you or a loved one needs a little help performing day-to-day tasks, contact us today at 770.421.0191 or click below for a complimentary evaluation.
Knowledge is power. We invite you to visit AccordCare's Knowledge Center and learn more about issues related to aging and senior care.