Founded in January 2020, AccordCare’s executive leaders have more than 75 years of experience in the home care industry. The company’s vision is “To Help You Live Your Best Possible Life.” Through this vision, our compassionate care teams and back-office support are committed to serving individuals who desire to age in place, those with a catastrophic injury, and those requiring
The corporate office is in Georgia, and we have branch offices in Alabama, Connecticut, Florida, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, and South Carolina. We are proud to be a military-friendly employer, and all caregivers are employees of AccordCare and its
family of companies.
To help you live your best possible life.
We serve a diverse population from young to old, from every race and background. Every client is treated with love and compassion. We work with many different payor sources from Medicaid to private pay, workers’ compensation to long-term care insurance to private insurance.
AccordCare is an employee-friendly company. We focus on our employees to ensure they have a healthy work and life balance. Our employees become our family, and through excellent training and support, they are ready to serve our clients with a fresh perspective on successful aging.
We partner with you to provide holistic, and dignified care at home.
We also know how important “home” is to most people. It is where people feel the safest. AccordCare wants to ensure all our clients can receive the care they need at home, wherever that might be; our caregivers and clinicians will make that happen to keep you safe and protected, so you can “live your best possible life.”
- We listen with kindness and respect.
- Caring with patience and understanding.
- Be the voice for the patient and a champion for the best possible outcome.
- Influence the policies that govern our industry.
- We honor our commitments and are accountable for
- Committed to compliance and integrity.
- Be consistent and reliable.
- Communicate effectively with clients, families, coworkers, case managers, and other partners.
- To be the best at everything we do.
- We are committed to training, educating, reorganizing, and rewarding our teammates.
- We will always strive to do the right thing to get the best results.